Christmas in Cayman tea infused Mulled Wine
What you need!
- 1 750ml bottle of Pinot Noir
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 full tea pocket of Tea Time in Cayman’s Christmas in Cayman loose leaf tea
- fresh slices of orange for final garnish (optional)
What to do!
- In a large pot on the stove on high, bring the wine to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and add the rest of the ingredients to the pot
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove the cinnamon sticks and tea for a balanced flavour.
- Will make 4-6 servings.
- Don't forget to add a couple slices of fresh oranges!