“Got the Blues?” Tea infused Shortbread Cookies
What you need!
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 cup Tea Time in Cayman's Got the Blues? loose leaf tea leaves
- 3/4 cup butter
What to do!
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush tea leaves and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cornstarch, icing sugar, and flour.
- Cut in the butter with a wodden spoon.
- Roll dough into small balls and add to a cookie sheet. Press each ball with a fork.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Will make 20-25 cookies.